Brigador: Up-Armored Edition review
1 GB available space
Brigador: Up-Armored Edition Review
Brigador: Up-Armored Edition is an application designed by Stellar Jockeys. Brigador: Up-Armored Edition was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
Pilot a mech to hunt down and destroy the oppressive government of a cyberpunk autocracy. In this fast-paced, top-down-shooter, use overwhelming firepower to destroy columns of tanks and level buildings. Unlock up to 56 unique vehicles and 40 weapons. Brigador is an isometric roguelite of intense tactical combat.
Play as mercenary pilots betraying their planet, looking for the big payout and a ticket off the planet. Find the right loadout for your playstyle and wreak havoc on the city of Solo Nobre.
Everything you destroy earns the pilots money that can be used to unlock even more destructive vehicles, guns, and challenges.
Create your own Brigador experience and make levels with the modkit tools.
- Unlock 56 different mechs, tanks, hovercraft, with 40 different weapons
- Crush 100% destructible environments
- Challenge yourself with 37 missions in Campaign Mode
- Play as you like with 20+ maps in Freelance Mode
- Dive deep into an engaging dark science fiction universe
- Enjoy over 2 hours of original synth music by acclaimed artist Makeup & Vanity Set