Capcom Game Studio Vancouver
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition review
30 GB available space
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition Review
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition is an application developed by Capcom Game Studio Vancouver. Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
Anything and everything is a weapon in Dead Rising 3. Explore the zombie-infested city of Los Perdidos, and find a way to escape before a military strike wipes the entire city, and everyone in it, off the map. With intense action and an unmatched level of weapon and character customization, Dead Rising 3 delivers a heart-pounding experience unlike any other as you explore, scavenge and fight to survive in a massive open world on the brink of a zombie apocalypse.
- Welcome to Los Perdidos – Set 10 years after the events in Fortune City players are taken to the massive open and infected world of Los Perdidos while being immersed in action and stunning visuals.
- All the survival horror action comes to PC – Fully optimized to run at a high resolution, the PC release includes full Steam and game controller support.
- More zombies than ever before – The zombies are smarter and deadlier than ever with intelligent AI and shared awareness forcing players to employ all their cunning skills and creativity to stay alive.
- Hundreds of unique combo weapons and vehicles – Combine and customize hundreds of pieces found throughout the sandbox world including the gruesome Boom Cannon weapon or the Party Slapper vehicle.
- Face the horror alone or with a friend – Join forces with a friend for endless zombie killing mayhem and earn experience points that carry back to your single player experience.
- Bonus Downloadable Content – All four of the “Untold Stories of Los Perdidos” downloadable add-on packs are now included. Each add-on chapter focuses on a different protagonist and gives players access to crazy new weapons and vehicles that carry over to the main game.