Odin Game Studio
Enforcer: Police Crime Action review
2 GB available space
Enforcer: Police Crime Action Review
Enforcer: Police Crime Action is an app designed by Odin Game Studio. Enforcer: Police Crime Action was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
While on duty you’ll need to remain ever vigilant and question any suspicious behaviour to protect your small American town from a rising criminal threat. Off duty you’ll need to visit friends, family and live life to its fullest. Your actions while at work and home affect your stress levels. If you spend too much time fighting crime, you will be under severe pressure that will affect your ability to uphold the law.
You’ll need to question witnesses, administer breathalyser tests, block off roads for city events, site mobile speed cameras and pursue fleeing criminals on foot and in one of the specially designed police vehicles.
- Rise through the ranks to take on more dangerous missions
- Career mode with an optional realistic difficulty that includes permanent death
- Fight crime while on duty and manage your social life while off duty
- Four police squad vehicles to unlock and drive while on duty
- Five different camera modes while driving squad car
- Citizens of Mountain Valley can behave suspiciously. Stay ever vigilant to spot danger
- Perform breathalyser tests
- Talk with citizens of Mountain Valley to discover the location of fleeing criminals
- Run vehicle checks (broken lights, illegal plates, expired licenses etc)
- Order vehicles to pull over
- Exercise speed calming measures by placing speed cameras
- Place traffic cones to block off roads
- Force entry into a house by kicking the door down, requesting a warrant or you could just try and knock politely
- Arrest anybody but suffer the consequences for abusing your power
- Own a house and decorate the interior by purchasing fridges, TVs beds, floor rugs etc.
- Buy your own vehicle while off duty and explore the town
- Manage your hunger levels by purchasing food
- You can manage your stress control by performing actions including watching television, taking a nap or having a shower
- More than 200 different variants of missions to complete