The Stalin Subway review
4 GB available space
The Stalin Subway Review
The Stalin Subway is an application developed by Orion Games. The Stalin Subway was first published on . The Stalin Subway is accessible for Steam.
Immerse yourself in the dark atmosphere of Moscow during the 1950s. A covert plot against Stalin - the general secretary of the Soviet Communist Party - threatens to take the lives of innocent people. Against his will, KGB officer Gleb Suvorov must prevent the attack and rescue the lives of innocent people. You'll lead Gleb through a tempest of events where you'll visit prominent sights in Moscow, control the trains of a secret underground tunnel, and use authentic weaponry--including the anti-tank rifle PTRS-41, RKG-3 grenades, Molotov cocktails, and flamethrowers.
• The photorealistic representation of the most prominent Moscow sights: subway stations, the Kremlin, Moscow State University etc.
• The top-secret objects: a military transport underground dug-outs, Stalin’s bunker.
• Authentic weaponry, including such weapons as anti-tank rifle PTRS-41.
• The NPC-s are able to show the emotional reaction to the environment and the player’s actions.
• Control the trains of the secret underground line.
• Over 300 types of destructible objects.